Followers

Wednesday, October 24, 2012


Goober was never able to keep a sweater on because Pip helped him out of it. He noticed the sweaters that I have been putting on Bella so I decided to try a sweater on my boy and see what might happen. Goo kept the sweater on for several hours this morning so I have hopes he won't wiggle out of it-LOL I tried telling him that he looked like a Hollywood hunk, but as you can see, he turned his camera shy self away from my camera and me;) Bella was barking in the background like she was cheering him on-it was a sweet moment:)

5 comments:

  1. He does look very handsome in his sweater. Hope he can keep it on when the cold comes in to your area Char....it will keep him toasty warm in his igloo. Its good the little girl doesnt mind wearing them, she is so tiny, she does need some kind of sweater to keep her warm...lol....hugs to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the one thing I hate about this site is the words you have to type in...it took me about 10 tries to get the right digits in that they post for us to look at...and I tried the audio, thats even worse...lol....how are you doing with those words to prove you arent a robot Char?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Marty for the nice comments about little Goo and Bella:) Goo loves his igloo and would rather be there than any other place around here-LOL Bella does need that extra warmth and so does Goo. He has never liked the cold, but he likes it even less since becoming a senior doggie.

    So far, I'm not having a too much trouble with those words. I have to really look at them to make out what to type. I wish Google would make things more user friendly for us. They both control blogger and bolgster-so strange. I'm feeling a bit more comfortable with the duality, but it is a pain at times-LOL Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got your message and here I am gonna try again. I am the one that is causing the problem...I see that Marty can comment okay. I will get this on its way and hope it works for everyone now. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotcha Sweet Mumsy:) So happy to see i finally got it right so everyone could post:) I couldn't have got here without your advice and support sweet sis:) Huge hugs and love coming at ya!!

    ReplyDelete