Followers

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Nothing says Halloween better than that pumpkin-LOL It is quiet around here most nights so it will be more lively tomorrow:) There are some children living down the street from my neighborhood and some of them find their way here;) I have my fav candies in the event I have to eat leftovers-LOL My Mom didn't believe in trick or treat so she would buy me a bag of candy of my choice. I didn't suffer as she frequently made my fav cupcakes-vanilla with a lemon chocolate frosting-Yum!!! I always received a costume and I was allowed to march in the children's parade downtown. My church always had a Halloween party for the children with doughnuts, cookies and lots of fun and games. It sometimes seems like yesterday as my old mind treddles back that far-LOL Wishing you all a safe and fun Halloween!!

2 comments:

  1. When I first got a glimpse of the pumpkin I thought you had put something on it. To me where the stem was looks like there are two little angels there. Maybe I am just heavenly minded today. :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this shot interesting and did not see those two little angels you just pointed out:) I saw the little heart on lower right side:) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete